Santa made an appearance at our ward party. Being the awesome mom I am, I grabbed my camera only to find that I had left my SD card in the computer. I had to be at the church to help get things ready for the nativity the Primary put on, so I sent Manuel home to grab it. Once he got to the church, I breathed a sigh of relief, only to look down at the card he handed me and realized it was for my old point-and-shoot and wouldn't work in my DSLR. Awesome.
Luckily, my awesome friend, Lisel, saved the day and grabbed some shots of the boys. I was so mad at myself! I didn't even get any pictures of the nativity, and that made me sad. My favorite part was when Mateo (a shepherd) walked up to the "stable" and instead of sitting with the other shepherds, he stood there looking down at baby Jesus in the manger. It was way too sweet, and I am so sad I didn't get a pic of that.
The kids were very excited to talk to Santa! Sam and Mateo had been working on their lists for quite awhile, and I was SO scared they would change their minds as they were talking to Santa.
Sam asked Santa for some Toy Story 3 Legos.
The one at the dump, apparently.
Mateo asked Santa for some Jake toys.
Ben just sat there not sure what to think of Santa.
I think he asked him for a Mike Wazowski toy.
Sam was pretty relieved after he talked to Santa. He was starting to worry that he wouldn't have a chance to tell him what he wanted! We're glad Santa came too, because we really hate the mall Santa. They always make you feel bad for not buying their over-priced pictures. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment