Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi!


My name is Mateo, and I just got my first tooth! I am a big boy! Bring on the steak, please!

7 comments:

Tawnya said...

Holli, he is soo handsome! You have such beautiful kids!

Michael and Laura said...

Ha ha ha, YIPPEE! Congrats on the 1st tooth!

Megs said...

Ha ha, cute post Holli! Thanks for the visit on Wednesday, I needed it. :)

Jana and Brett said...

Congratulations Mateo! I hope you were good for your momma! You are dang cute little man!

Mary Lynn said...

What a handsome little boy you have there! Congrats on the first tooth, that's so great!! Have you seen Kiera's new arrival, Easton? He's the cutest thing ever! & quite well-behaved.. So far..They get to come home from the hospital on Sunday! When he's old enough, Mateo and Easton could be great play mates:) lol
Have fun with your two joys!

Preston & Courtney Dial said...

Oh teething, I hope he did well. Thank you and your mom for the adorable outfits! So thoughtful.

Ian Falkner said...

HAHA! he is just so freaking cute! those cheaks kill me! i love them!