HILARIOUS!!
LOL! That is really cute!
That is AWESOME! Sam & Tatolicious look so grown up with their facial hair!! I have to hide our sharpies!!
ha ha, gotta love Sharpies on the face!! I hide mine too :)
I love the preview of what your boys will look like all grown up:) Where's the picture of Mateo's Sharpie 'stache?
Your boys look so mature. Gotta love the things "kids" do!
Lol! Love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HILARIOUS!!
LOL! That is really cute!
That is AWESOME! Sam & Tatolicious look so grown up with their facial hair!! I have to hide our sharpies!!
ha ha, gotta love Sharpies on the face!! I hide mine too :)
I love the preview of what your boys will look like all grown up:) Where's the picture of Mateo's Sharpie 'stache?
Your boys look so mature. Gotta love the things "kids" do!
Lol! Love it!
Post a Comment