Can you see them?
The ultrasound came out kind of fuzzy
probably because they're little.
I am 14 weeks along, but already have the belly
I did when I was 4 or 5 months along with Sam and Mateo.
Crazy, isn't it?
This is baby "A" (that's what the tech called him/her at least)
All sprawled out on it's belly.
Cute:)
This is baby "B"
He/she was kicking me like crazy during the ultrasound!
Both are growing, although one seemed to be lagging behind a little.
Sam is really excited- he says they will be a girl and a boy
and their names will be "Boo" and "Sully."
Can you tell he likes Monsters Inc?
This was definitely a shock for us,
but we've had a month to let it absorb into our brains.
There's a lot we need to do
to be prepared for a double bundle of joy,
but hopefully it will all work out the way we want it to.
Expect to see them August 10, 2011
Or probably a little sooner than that.



17 comments:
YAY!! The cat is out of the bag!! Now can I tell everyone??
WooHoo!! WooHoo!! Double the fun!!
I am so totally excited for you!! :D
OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOODNEEEESSSSS!!!!!
Holli!!!!! I'm still getting over the fact that you have 2 kids already!!! Wow!!!!! I hope ya don't mind I found you're blog through Jen Madsen :D Yay!!!! Congrats!!! You gonna be one busier Mama!!!
Aaaaaaa congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, they're so cute! :) I love the names and it reminded me that when I was pregnant with Landon, Zach called him Waternoose. Can't wait to find out what they are!!
Excited to meet them & glad the news is out :) I don't know if I could have kept it in any longer :) Love you, friend!
That it SO awesome!!!! Congrats to you both!!
Congrats! That is awesome!
I'm so excited for you! I think Sam has some good names picked out so don't rule them out:)
Yay I have been waiting for this post. That is so exciting and crazy all at the same time. Congrats! Let me know if you need help with anything.
HOLY COW!!!! Holli that is so crazy! Congratulations!!
Sooooooo exciting!!!! We cannot wait for 2 new cute little babies!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! HOLLI!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! HOLLI!!!! HOLLI!!!!! HOLLI! That is incredible!!! How absolutely exciting!!!!!! Congrats chica! :0) You are amazing. Do twins run in your family!!!??? YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!
Still can't believe it!!! SO excited for you!!
OOOOOOH my goodness! Congrats! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind! Congrats!!! That is such wonderful news!!!!!
WOW. That is awesome! Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment