For these silly little boys
For their giggles
And trying to "help" mommy
For their sweet spirits
And all of the hugs and kisses I could ever need.
For this sweet little boy
For his smiles
And easing my aching heart
For knowing that he was sent here to be with us always
And being the snuggliest boy around.
For my husband
And all of the sacrifices he makes for us
For my family
And all of the support they give
For my amazing friends
For my freedom
For Temples
And Forever Families
For a warm house
And food to eat
For books
And for my education
For technology
For Cafe Rio
And Target
For scriptures
And dessert
For a healthier me
And for so many, many other things
3 comments:
AMEN!!
Well said! So much to be grateful for! We are so grateful for you guys! Grateful for those little boys that always put smiles on our faces!!!
P.s. My fave is that you are grateful for Cafe Rio! HAHA! I am, too, SO grateful for Cafe Rio!
Love this post. I'm so grateful for YOU & your wonderfulness is my life. Love you lots! :)
Post a Comment