Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today I Learned...

That admitting you're wrong, and asking forgiveness is hard to do.
It kind of makes you want to throw up.
And then I realized, the hardest part of all,
is waiting for others to forgive you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It takes a big person to go through that though. :) Love you!

MXB said...

I agree! But I think the hardest part is not apologizing when you know you should. I always feel a sense of relief once I apologize and know that perhaps I made someone feel a little bit better too. I am sure that person appreciated your apology!

LadySVR said...

You are an amazing person!

Megan said...

please remember that you've gone above and beyond what you should have done. you're a mother - an a great one - and some people don't understand that. you're amazing and if they don't forgive, it's on them. just sayin'. ;)