Where in the world have the past 10 months gone? Ben is now 2 months away from being a year old! Holy Moly. Luckily, he's in a really fun stage that has us laughing all of the time. He has developed his own little sense of humor, and it's fun to see what he thinks is funny. He continues to be super laid-back, and I really hope he keeps it. We need more laid-back people around here. :)
I really can't get over how adorable he is. I mean, look at this face! I really hope he keeps the curls, but I said that with Sam and Mateo too. It just makes him that much more adorable. We're in trouble. :)
Ben is doing quite a bit now! He waves and says his own version of "bye-bye," which sounds like, "Buh-buh-buh-buh" It's pretty cute. He also thinks it's really fun to play in Odie's water, which drives me insane. He now thinks that baby food is for babies, which he is not. It's hard to feed a "big boy" that only has 5 1/2 teeth! He loves to play peek-a-boo, and tries really hard to keep up with his brothers.
The biggest thing for Ben at 10 months, is that he has been pulling himself up on EVERYTHING. Couches, legs, Odie, chairs... if it helps him up, he'll use it. Manuel and I are sure he'll be walking before we know it. He's such a big boy now!
4 comments:
I sure love that cute, adorable, diddle baby!! :)
I just love him so much. You're right...that little face, the curls...it's too much to handle. I love that whenever I look over at him and say "hi Ben!" he breaks out in the biggest grin. My heart just melts. Can't believe he's almost a year, it makes me panic. He needs to stop growing up right.now.
Gosh dang! You have set the bar on how cute I want
My kids to be!! :) it seriously feels like yesterday that Jesse sent me the picture of Ben in the hospital :) cutest baby ever!!
One word- irresistible. What a cutie pants!
Post a Comment