Sam had his first field trip of the year only a couple weeks into school.
The entire first grade was able to go to the State Fair,
and I was the sucker lucky one that got to go!
Luckily, our little group had a couple of Sam's cute friends in it,
and one kind of "difficult" kid.
All I can say is that my patience was tested the ENTIRE time we were there.
I'm glad Sam's friends are nice, well behaved boys.
They really do exist.
Sam hadn't been to the fair since he was a baby, so he thought it was pretty awesome.
Luckily, our little group had a couple of Sam's cute friends in it,
and one kind of "difficult" kid.
All I can say is that my patience was tested the ENTIRE time we were there.
I'm glad Sam's friends are nice, well behaved boys.
They really do exist.
Sam hadn't been to the fair since he was a baby, so he thought it was pretty awesome.
He loved all of the hands on stuff!
Petting goats
More goats... and a weird look on his face...
There was a hands-on exhibit called, "Little Hands on the Farm." It was SO cute!
Sam thought it was a lot of fun.
They basically did little "chores" on the farm, like driving the tractor
and gathering eggs.
At the end, they had the kids put away the stuff in their baskets, and then they got
a paper dollar to go buy something in their "store."
They had treats, drinks, and apples to choose from.
It was SO cute!
Sam chose an apple :)
Yay for first grade field trips!
2 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to be a field trip mom!!
I love how he ditched you for his friends on the bus! Jess always did that to me & I always got stuck with the bus sick kid next to me. My favorite pic is the one with same gathering the apples. Too cute!
Post a Comment