Doesn't this picture melt your heart? It seriously made me cry when I saw it at FotoFly. I felt like an idiot, because it wasn't just a couple tears- it was full on water works streaming down my face. I had to ask for a tissue, and the girl helping me looked over and said, "Aww!" Which totally made me feel even more like an idiot. Even now, this picture makes me want to cry.
I just felt... blessed. You know those moments when you realize just how lucky you are? I had one of those. Right in the middle of FotoFly. Blessed with 3 sweet, silly boys that I would do anything for. Blessed because I have an amazing husband who works SO hard for us. Blessed because I get to stay home and just be a mommy. I'm not saying I never recognize how blessed I am, because I know that I am. It's just that for some reason, the full magnitude of all that it stands for hit me all at once with this sweet picture.




















5 comments:
Too cute! I love the individuals and the groups. Your boys are looking way too grown up, by the way.
You ARE so blessed. Weird how it hits at the most unexpected times. Your kids are simply the CUTEST.
The boys look so great. I love the minimalist backgrounds. The boys' personalities just pop against them.
Oh my gosh these are amazing and beautiful holl
handsome handsome boys
You have THE CUTEST BOYS!!!
Melts my HEART!!! :)
Post a Comment