Monday, November 5, 2012

Fun With Cousins


My cousin, Christopher, his wife, Kara, and their 2 year old daughter, Maddy came to visit us last week!
It was so fun!
The first day they were here, our little town had trick-or-treating down Main Street,
so we decided to take the kids.
Sam and Mateo rarely need an excuse to dress up. :)


 Jake & Peter Pan
 Grandpa & the mini pirate
 The kiddos after trick-or-treating!
I think they had fun.
When we got back and looked at their candy, we noticed the tattoo parlor had
given them temporary tattoos, and a 20% coupon for some... work.
Apparently they wanted to give a treat to the parents too.
Classy.
We kind of thought it was hilarious.


 On Sunday, everyone attended our sacrament meeting for Sam and Mateo's primary program. 
My mom is the only member of the church 
(and by "the church" I mean the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
so we were excited that Chris and Kara could come and see that our church isn't scary.

After that, we ate lunch and went to Temple Square.
I really love that place.
I also love taking pictures of our beautiful temple.
We are so lucky.

 Love these sweet little boys.


 Manuel and I had our wedding pictures taken in front of this door. :)
 LOVE this pic of Grandpa & Ben. 
 After snapping a ton of pictures, I noticed my camera was on a weird setting.
I guess I should pay attention to that. 
 Aunt Allison & Ben
 I love this picture so much.
It reminds me of one my mom has of my sister when she was little.
I can only hope that my children continue to look towards the temple,
and that they will work hard to make it there themselves.

 Cousins. :)
{Sam put his arm around them on his own. Cute boy.}




 I loathe pictures of myself, especially right now because I have NOT been very good with my eating 
and it shows, but I'm getting back on track.
Until then, my kids still need pictures of me. Even if I hate it. :)



















1 comment:

Tawnya said...

How fun, and I love those pictures of the temple! You have talent!