To all my digital scrapping heros:
I would love to create my own template for my blog. There are millions of possibilities and I would like to have one I created myself but I have no idea what I am doing or where to even start! Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Love,
Holli
1 comment:
Holli! I'm a little offended you didn't just come to me with this question! ;) JK. But seriously, I would love to help. I've listed some links on my blog page, under our left side. If those don't help, you should let me know what you're looking for and I can design one for you, or at least help you if you want to learn. I just love doing it so much! :) And, this could give us an excuse (as if we need one, but I'm putting this out there) to get together!
Post a Comment