Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Zoo!
















Last Thursday Manuel was lucky enough to have the day off so we decided to take the kids to the zoo. The clouds were a little dark and creepy, and we had thunder off and on, but we were able to check out the whole zoo before the rain started. Sam loved all the animals and would ask "Oh, can I hold him?" whenever he saw a new animal. It was cute. He was very quiet throughout the zoo so I wasn't sure if he liked it or not, but he was always really quiet as a baby whenever something new was happening- I just think he was trying to soak it all in. Then yesterday he asked me out of the blue if we could go to the zoo so I am pretty sure he had a good time. The penguins wereb his favorite because they were so active. He thought it was hilarious when they dive into the water and swim around like crazy. We had a great day with Daddy!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

So fun! I love the one of Mateo at the end!!

Megs said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE the zoo! Love the pic with Manuel's cool hat.

Michael and Laura said...

Lucky! I love the zoo! Looks like the boys had so much fun, Sam looks so stinkin' cute with the umbrella - and Mateo in the last one with his tounge out. Too cute!

Preston & Courtney Dial said...

Your kids are adorable!!