Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Eve







The 4th of July ended up being a miserable day for me- I ended up having a 104 degree temperature for most of the day. Luckily my brother, Michael, and his wife, Laura had invited us over to their house for a BBQ and swimming the night before so I had a little fun! We'll just call it a "4th of July Eve Party." Sam hasn't been in a swimming pool for a few years- we were still a little shaky about the whole crypto scare we had last year so this was his first time in a long time! He was a little apprehensive at first but ended up loving it in the end- he had a lot of fun with Uncle Michael. Thanks again guys! We had a blast!

4 comments:

Megs said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a fever! Was it serious? :( Glad that you had some fun that weekend, though!

Preston & Courtney Dial said...

Sam does look alittle leary getting in.I like your little swimming unbrella that Matteo has. Does it block lots of sun??

Holli said...

It actually did do a pretty good job keeping the sun out. Plus you're able to change the direction it's covering, so that helps a lot!

Michael and Laura said...

It was so much fun! We love little Mateo and Sam! (and you guys too =)). Thanks for coming over to hang out!