Oh how cute! I love them all, especially the last one - your commentary made me laugh out loud!
That last picture of Sam and his dad is a holy cow look-alike photo! I had to smile. :0)
Your children are freakin adorable! YOu need to come visit your old work buddies when i am here! :) Hope all is welL!
SUPER cute pics! Love your dang cute family. We really do have to get together really soon. I miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh how cute! I love them all, especially the last one - your commentary made me laugh out loud!
That last picture of Sam and his dad is a holy cow look-alike photo! I had to smile. :0)
Your children are freakin adorable! YOu need to come visit your old work buddies when i am here! :) Hope all is welL!
SUPER cute pics! Love your dang cute family. We really do have to get together really soon. I miss you!
Post a Comment