SO hard to believe Mateo is 7 months old! Time goes by so much faster when you are chasing after 2 crazy kids! Mateo has decided that crawling is not for him. We've been practicing for a while now but all he will do is lay himself on his stomach and roll away from me. He's actually pretty fast at the rolling- Sam never did that. I think he's trying to keep up with his big brother!
At 7 months Mateo: can wave, but only when he feels like it.
belly laughs at his brother constantly
hates all foods- we keep practicing, he keeps wasting
belly laughs at his brother constantly
hates all foods- we keep practicing, he keeps wasting
is almost saying "dada" I swear I hear it
prefers big brother's toys over his own
loves his Mama the most
We love our not-so-little Tato! He is such a smiley guy and everyone loves him instantly. Let's just hope he stays immobile for a little longer!
1 comment:
He is getting cuter every day, if that's possible! Emerie refuses to wave...she clutches her arm and hand to herself when we try to force her. Unfriendly? I hope not.
We need to plan a time when you're not crazy busy (yeah...like THAT ever happens!) so that you can come visit us and we can get our rollie-pollie's together.
Post a Comment