Sam
Weight: 25 lbs
Height: 35 in
Mateo
Weight: 21 lbs 4 oz
Height: 30 in
So Sam finally made it on the growth chart, and Mateo continues to be at the top of the growth chart. They both received influenza vaccinations (luckily Sam got one he just had to snort through his nose so no shot for him!) and we're waiting to hear about the H1N1 vaccine. Gotta keep the boys up to date! Flu season always makes me nervous, especially with Sam in Nursery so hopefully they'll be protected. If only people would keep their sick kids at home! Geez!
I will get off my soap box and wrap up this post. The rest of the visit went well, except for finding out that Mateo has an ear infection (no wonder the kid has been grumpy!) and that there's a good chance Sam won't potty train until he's 4. That WILL NOT be me, but with as stubborn as that kid is, it doesn't surprise me. He'll be in 2nd grade and I'll STILL be changing his diapers! My future look bleak...
5 comments:
I love how big Mateo is & how small Sam is...How funny!!!! And good luck with potty training...my mother loves to tell stories of how difficult I was - and apparently Tim was, too. Our future looks bleak & we're not even to that point yet!!!
Ha ha ha, you are so funny Holli! What big boys!
Ah...I LOVE the stats!! Kids are AWESOME!! I wish our kids were not on such different napping schedules so they could play more! They are HILARIOUS when they are together (when they aren't killing eachother)!! hehehe
Immunize by two - it's up to you? I hate the second part...I think it should be a requirement that if kids aren't vaccinated they have to stay home & away from others...PERIOD! Kids carry so many germs that it's just gross to me that parents do not take the necessary precautions to protect their own kids & the kids that they associate with. I'll stop there - cuz you KNOW how I feel about it!!
That is hilarious! It's almost like you have sweet little twins. :)
Wow the kiddies are growing, some faster than others but nonetheless they are growing. Why do you think Sam will be 4 before the Pottie training? I think i will have Eliza done by 18 months =) JK. Hopefully before 18 years and I think she will be potty trained. Oh about the second grade thing, I had a first grader poo his pants multiple times so it is a reality for some people. But not Sam.
Post a Comment