Man, I don't know what has been going on the past few weeks but I have had no time to blog! I am going to make a few updates. Sorry the pictures are all at the top- I have yet to master blogger. Anyway, here you go!
First: Manuel turned 33! Being the amazing wife I am sometimes, I made him homemade chicken & noodles (it was my grandmother's recipe) along with homemade rolls! It was my first attempt at rolls and I must say, I think I did a good job. :) We also had his family and mine over for Tres Leches (it is a Mexican dessert- direct translation is "Three Milk" cake). Not everyone made it, and that bummed us out a little, but it was a good night. I bought Manuel a new hood for his Bug so he's been busy trying to get that ready to put on Stanley (that's the Bug). It will be nice once it's on! I also realized that being a girl puts me at a disadvantage. I ended up paying more for the hood because the guy claimed it was dent free. It was all dirty and had a spider hanging from it so I decided to take his word for it. After Manuel gave it a look-over he found 3 dents! So Manuel informed me that I need to learn all I can so the next time I am put into a position like that I will know what I'm talking about and won't be taken advantage of. I half-heartedly agreed because that means I have to listen to him talk about Bugs even more than he already does. *Sigh*
Second: Mateo is now ten months old! It is hard to believe he is almost a year old. He is SO close to walking it is scary. He gets into everything and it's hard to keep up with him already. He is such a fun baby. I wish he could always stay little. I love my cuddly Mateo. :)
Third: Craft day with my mom and sister! We decided General Conference would be spent listening and painting. We had a lot of fun! The "Spooky" is what we painted and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Of course my mom showed us all up because she is super talented but I impressed myself with my creativity. Hopefully we can paint more often and some of my mom's talent will rub off onto me. :)
That's a lot of updates! Hopefully I will be able to blog more often. I don't think it really matters though, since I doubt many people read this anyway!!
4 comments:
I read your blog! I love it! I'm so glad to see a new one!
First...Happy Bday to Manuel.
Second...Yay for Mateo! Our babies are getting old!
Third...I LOVE your Spooky sign. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so that thrilled me.
Fourth...I will email you back soon!
Happy Birthday Manty, so sorry that we could not make it!
The spooky sign is adorable! I am very impressed with your crafty skills!
I LOVE that spooky!! You did a great job on it. And that picture of Matteo in the glasses is so funny/cute!
The B-day party was awesome! Emi loved the cupcake!! And, NO, I haven't learned my lesson about giving Sam LOTS of candy when he is over here! hehehe
I LOVE the 'Spooky' we need to get together & let me absorb some of your craftiness and decorate our new place!!
I can't believe Tatoe is almost 1. He is SO adorable. I love that he always wants to play with Will. Eventually Will might not cry instantly!! :(
Glad you are back to your blogging...been missing it!
Post a Comment