Saturday, October 17, 2009

Creativity!!

This picture is just because Mateo is so cute.
Manuel bought these overalls when Sam was
a baby. Aren't they adorable? Manuel wears
Carhart brand to work. Today Sam saw Mateo
and asked Manuel, "Is Tato goin' to work?"
My friend Missy had done these welcome signs
with her family and had some extra so invited me
to come paint with them. I love it! There's a different
for each month! So cute!

The jewelry I made today! I am not a huge fan
of yellow gold, but it all works! I was wearing a sweater
I bought the other day and it matched perfectly!
Impressed, aren't you?? :)
I went with my mother-in-law to the class.
One of the ladies was so impressed with mine
she wanted to buy everything to replicate it.
I was pretty excited.

This picture has two creative elements. I made the
cute pumpkin cubes with my mom and sister over
conference weekend. The "Boo" bucket was made at
Stamp club. My friend Lisel comes up with the best stuff!

3 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

So how did you transfer everything over without losing your posts? And which Ensign did you read that article in? I'm interested, can you tell? :0)
And I LOVE that welcome sign! Where can I find one?

Holli said...

Jana: If you go to "Blog Settings" there is an option to "Export Blog" I had set up a new blog, saved my current blog to my computer, then pulled it up on the new blog. It wasn't hard at all! The internet safety was actually in October's Ensign. It was right after an article on sharing the Gospel online.
The welcome sign can be found at The Wood Connection. It's a store in Murray. They actually have a website- www.thewoodconnection.com

Lisel said...

Aw, you're so nice! Your jewelry is awesome! I've always wanted to learn to bead but I am overwhelmed in the aisle at the craft store. Maybe I should take a class...when Halloween is over :)