with some friends to see the witches!

Even Buzz Lightyear was able to make it!
We had a blast!
If you have ever noticed, the real Buzz Lightyear
has a little swirl on his chin.
Sam insisted I wrote "a letter" on his.
He's such a funny boy!
This is a picture of Sam and Lily- one of Sam's
most favorite people in the world.
His other favorite, Caleb,
was too shy to get in the picture :).
Aren't they cute?
Even Buzz Lightyear was able to make it!
We had a blast!
If you have ever noticed, the real Buzz Lightyear
has a little swirl on his chin.
Sam insisted I wrote "a letter" on his.
He's such a funny boy!
most favorite people in the world.
His other favorite, Caleb,
was too shy to get in the picture :).
Aren't they cute?
the Witch Festival, and today was no exception!
I was a little stressed at the beginning,
but after we ate lunch Sam and I were
both a little more pleasant.
Especially since Naborhood Bakery has the best sandwiches AND Pepsi!
Mateo was a pirate today and enjoyed
being in the umbrella stroller- it's too crowded for anything else!
He even fell asleep for a while. Nice!
We had so much fun walking around!
Sam chased his friends and got to play with the
"Big boys"
I love Gardner Village!
Especially in the fall!
A special thanks to our friends for coming
and making it a great day!
2 comments:
I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Thank you for sharing them since we couldn't go!! We missed out on a LOT of fun!!
I love the witches!! We actually havent gone yet this year... Now that its so late in the season, we probably wont make it. :(
Post a Comment