some talents.
Sewing is always something I have wanted to
do, but I was always a little intimidated.
My very awesome and very talented
friend, Lisel, offered to teach me how
to make this super cute apron.
Isn't it adorable?
And I did it all myself- under the direction
of Lisel of course!
Thanks for being patient with me Lisel!
class back in October.
Last night I went to a class to learn how to make
watch bands. They are so easy and so cute!
Jewelry is SO addicting!
My mother is an incredibly gifted painter,
and hopefully some of that will rub off on me.
I guess practice makes perfect so I just
keep trying!
2 comments:
I LOVE the apron! You know, watches are coming back in...thanks to the whole custom jewelry craze! Oh the Polka Dots look SOOO good!!
You must be a GREAT student...everything is AWESOME!! Lisel & your Mom are GREAT teachers! I've learned so much from both of them!
I love it all! You are a great student and I had fun. I hope you like how it turned out, I've been totally worried about the length thing and trying to figure out how to fix it. One of these days you'll have to teach me the jewelry thing!
Post a Comment