Thursday, January 7, 2010

Super Crafty Classes!


As most of you know, my mom is super crafty and creative. She has decided to start sharing her talent with the world (and by world, I mean the un-named valley in which we live:)). We have been painting monthly "words" and I totally love doing it! I have posted some of mine before, but there is a new craft every month. What she wants to start doing is having ladies host craft classes in their home. The cost per person may not always be the same price- it would vary depending on cost of wood and supplies for each craft, but would be approximately $20. You would be receiving direction and help from my mom, and it would also pay for the wood and supplies. If you are the hostess, and are able to get at least 6 other people to join you, your craft would be FREE! The only thing you would have to supply is your own paint brushes if you are wanting to do the more detailed painting. You can purchase them at different craft stores and I know Hobby Lobby has them on sale for 50% off right now. We will be creating a blog for my mom, but I decided to put a plug in for her until we can get her up and running. Let me know if you are interested! -Holli

3 comments:

LadySVR said...

I love the "snow" effect on the N & W. I had so much fun being crafty! Your Mom is AWESOME! I think this would be so fun to do with my sisters & Mom.

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

SO DARLING! let me know if there's any crafts $10 or less (I'm trying to rein in the spending on my crafting this new year ;) ) I may be able to swing $20 if it's a must have too ha ha. sounds really fun.

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

Cute CUTE. You are so crafty!