Santa came!
Mateo got a basketball hoop and some books.
Sam got a Holiday Hero Buzz Lightyear.
If you've never heard of him, he was sold in 1998.
Santa had to work extra hard to find one, but came through!
That was all Sam could talk about for weeks before Christmas!
Opening presents!
Cute Mateo:)
Mateo crashed on the way to Nana and Papa's house.
Poor kid!
Sam and his Holiday Hero Buzz Lightyear.
More presents from Nana and Papa!
Sam got a regular Buzz Lightyear too!
Now he has to carry both around wherever he goes.
We had a great Christmas!
Hope everyone else did too!
5 comments:
Two very cute boys!! Love that shirt on Mateo! So adorable!!
Yay for Santa pulling through!! I totally agree about kitchens, but a grill is a good compromise! Looks like your Christmas was great!
I love your kids! I'm glad you all had a lovely Christmas & I miss you guys. We need to play asap! :)
Wow that's a whole lotta Buzz! Can't go wrong there though! Mateo is so cute all crashed out holding onto the Grinch dog!!
So glad you were able to get that holiday buzz:) I am sure Sam was SUPER excited. Your kids are so darn cute! Glad your family had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment