We love, Love, LOVE this crazy little boy! He is ALWAYS on the move. It's hard to keep up with him!
Here are a few things about Mateo:
He loves his big brother and mimics just about everything he does.
His favorite foods include but are not limited to: pizza, beans & rice, cheese
marshmallows,chocolate, bananas, cream of broccoli soup, and "chit-ten" nuggets.
marshmallows,chocolate, bananas, cream of broccoli soup, and "chit-ten" nuggets.
Loves balls. Loves to color (on my walls). Loves "Mit-tey M-ow-sh".
He talks NON STOP! One of my favorite phrases: "My do it!" (Translation: "Let me do it!")
My next favorite: "Sorry, Mama. Ash-i-dent." (accident)
He gives the best kisses! On both cheeks and the mouth. :)
Mateo had his 2 year well-child visit today. He didn't want to have anything to do with the doctor. Probably since he was stabbed with numerous needles the last time he was there. Poor kid. We had been
reviewing the body parts while we were waiting for the doctor to come in. We had started with the eyes and Mateo kept them shut tight through the rest of the body parts. :) When the doctor asked him where his eyes were Mateo refused to show him! Then he got upset when the doctor checked inside his diaper. He started squirming and fussing and then looked up at me with his big brown eyes and said, "Pee-pee!" That made the doctor laugh pretty hard. At least Mateo knows his private parts. :)
Here are his STATS: Weight- 28 lbs 4 oz (50th percentile)
Height- 35.8 in (75th-90th percentile)
Luckily Mateo didn't follow the same pattern as his brother. Sam hadn't even made it back on the charts by his second birthday. I am glad that Mateo is growing and healthy. Just wish he wasn't so crazy!:)

4 comments:
I LOVE his kisses! Too CUTE! TOO SWEET! He is TATOLICIOUS!
I love that picture! He is such a funny kid.
He is such a stinking cute little bug! I want to squeeze him. When we were waiting for a baby boy, I told my husband that I hoped we had a cuddly little chunker like Tato! I think my wish came true, right?!?
I cannot believe he is 2!! That picture is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment