Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Los Luchadores

 Jesse has a super awesome friend, named Amanda. Her family is from Mexico and just happened to be visiting there recently. Manuel really wanted some Luchador masks for the boys (and himself), so I went through my brother to see if Amanda's parents would mind picking some up. They didn't mind at all- in fact, Amanda said her dad had a lot of fun picking them out. :) Jesse and Amanda dropped them off this evening, and we've been laughing ever since! Amanda rocks!

Los Tres Luchadores


Do you like all of the wrestling moves? I couldn't even think of what to say. I decided to let the pictures speak for themselves. I'm pretty sure they do. :) Now all we need is some stretchy pants and these boys are good to go! So I would like to introduce: Flaco Jimenez & El Papa Grande (The Big Potato). Manuel has yet to choose his wrestling name. I think I'll have to make one up for him. :)

7 comments:

S said...

Hilarious!!! I love Mateo's name! And I love your layout. :)

Megan said...

I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading this post. I could barely read it because my eyes were blurry from tears after looking at the pictures. Love the new layout btw. :) *hugs*

Kristy said...

I love it! I'm kind of sad you didn't make them wait for the stretchy pants though.

Tawnya said...

So funny!! Boys are so much fun!

Lisel said...

I love it! My boys would go crazy with masks like that! I love that they have names too, so fun!

Day Family Blog said...

That is too cute. I am sure the boys will love their masks for a long time. I love it when husbands act like little kids themselves (well some of the time I do ;)

Laura Burtis said...

ROFL!!! That is hilarious! It seriously cracks Michael and I up when the boys wrestle! Too dang cute!