Sam and Ben had an appointment with the pediatrician last week.
Sam for his 5 year well-child check up
Ben for his" 2 week" check up,
but it was actually a day before he was 3 weeks.
So we'll call it his 3 week check up.
As you can see from the picture, Sam is super strong.
His STATS:
Height: 40 inches {10th percentile}
Weight: 32 lbs {< 5th percentile}
I think his doctor feels bad for all of the tests he put Sam through
when he was younger, because he brings it up every time Sam gets weighed.
Sam IS growing, just on his own curve.
He doesn't like it when people tell him how to be. :)
Take that growth curve!
Ben started out at 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 in long.
His STATS at 3 weeks:
Height: 20 1/2 inches
Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
2 things that are kind of funny about his weight.
1. I was afraid he wasn't getting a lot of milk because I didn't feel "full" and
he acts like I starve him come 5 pm. He obviously isn't starving!
2. Upon seeing his weight, the doctor said, "Well, we normally expect them to be
back to their birth weight by 2 weeks, so I guess we don't need to worry about him!"
I love my little Mr PricklePants.
And just because they're so sweet...
A picture celebrating brotherly love. :)
5 comments:
I love the pictures!
Oh my gosh!! Your boys are so handsome!!
Oh my goodness, that last picture is to die for! Love that you captured that sweet moment. :)
Oh boys are so cute! I feel your pain with Sam, Holli, I think some kids are just little and will always be little. At least he is in the 10% for height! And little Ben is so precious! Love it!
That picture of Sam pulling Manuel is adorable! What a tough kid! And I LOVE that picture of the boys loving on Ben! Too cute! What sweet boys!
Post a Comment