Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sweet Little Peanut

 It doesn't feel like we've had Ben for almost two weeks already! These pictures were taken in the hospital, and I HAD to have ALL of them! After I looked and tried to decide which one to have printed off, I told Manuel that I just couldn't live without them and I would just have to buy the disk. So I did. :) The photographer couldn't get over how cute he was and told us he was officially her favorite for the day. It didn't surprise me one bit. ;) I was always prepared for not-so-attractive newborns, but that just hasn't happened yet. Maybe it's impossible, who knows. :)






5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my word,these are perfect! He is so handsome! So far I think he looks like Mateo's mini-me. SO cute. And you're right, you can't have ugly children. Impossible!

Erin Macceo said...

Other than actually having her in my arms these pictures are what I'm looking forward to most! I've already called the company to make sure that they'll be there to take them. lol I LOVE how cute your's turned out. Especially the one where he has a little smile! SO adorable. :D

Tawnya said...

Ok...seriously...not just saying this cuz I am you friend. Cutest. Baby. EVER!!

Lisel said...

So cute! He is adorable! I better have a plan in place so I don't have to buy the disk :) It's just that they change so fast from that newborn stage!

Day Family Blog said...

Such cute pictures! Who took them for you? I have never done newborn pictures. I want to but then I think what will the other kids think about why I didn't get them done for them. Anyway he is so cute!