Allison and Laura decided to have their joint birthday party at a bowling alley.
We went to Fat Cats and the boys were super excited.
Grandma & Ben
Mateo doing a happy dance :)
I love this pic. :)
Notice how Mateo won't look at the camera. Awesome.
It took some serious concentration!
Manuel doesn't love bowling, but I think he had a lot of fun helping the boys.
They were super cute and want to go again soon.
Plus, they totally crashed on the way home!
We had enrolled Sam and Mateo in swimming lessons at the local high school.
Unfortunately, something freaked Mateo out the first lesson, and he refused to get
in the water after that.
I decided that maybe a trip to Aunt Allison's pool would help him.
He could swim with me and hopefully learn that it wasn't scary.
It didn't work out the way I thought it would.
Sam refused to get in at all, and Mateo would only stand on the first step.
At least Ben had a good time!
Sam played computer games while we went swimming.
Then, as we were getting out of the pool decided that he wanted to swim as well.
That kid is a serious punk sometimes!
Maybe we'll try lessons again next year.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I was so shocked at how big Ben has gotten!!! such cuties!!
Post a Comment