Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Once Upon a Time...

I was really good at keeping my blog up to date. 
Although, I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone out there anymore.
Have you noticed that?
Blogging seems to be "out."
Maybe it's because of all of the social media sites, 
but I'm lame and don't have a smart phone, 
so I'm not on Instagram or anything cool like that.

BUT...
Summer is upon us.
And {maybe} I'll have more time.
We're looking forward to "Summer School"
(because for once I'd actually like to be the kind of mom I want to be)
And swimming.
And sleeping in past 7:30.
And friends.
And adventures.
And popsicles.
And maybe a baby thrown in there somewhere.

So until then, here's a couple pics of a crazy little boy that likes to hang around here:



6 comments:

RH said...

SO adorable!!
I'm still here. I love your photos. Your boys keep getting cuter and cuter! I can't wait to see the new addition soon!

Kristy said...

I am still here too. Blogs are AWESOME old school haha. Keep blogging :)

Tawnya said...

Hey, blogging may be "out" but I still read yours! :)I love it, so keep it comin!

Jen said...

I'm here! And back to blogging myself! We must band together :)

Allison said...

Don't tell me blogging is out... I just started mine :( I still read yours.

Amanda Martinez said...

i LOVE reading your blog!! :) glad you keep posting! :)