Ben didn't last very long with the present opening. I think he sat through a couple, but decided it was too much work after that. Instead, he just had Sam and Mateo open the presents, then he'd play with them. Silly boy.
He got so many awesome presents! Our boys are always spoiled rotten. They're lucky to have so many people that love them!
Cute, happy boy.
I did a dump truck theme for Ben's party. He has a Tonka dump truck that he loves to play with, and the kid would live in the sandbox if I let him. We had some snacks: tires (chocolate donettes) and slate & Spackle (blue corn chips and salsa). Plus, I made yellow cupcakes from scratch with a chocolate pudding frosting. Even though it was a simple party, I think Ben had a lot of fun! He was so cute when everyone was singing to him. When it came to blowing out the candle, he would let out a small little puff of air and smile. Mateo ended up blowing his candle out for him. :)
Some of my favorite words/phrases are: "Book, Mommy!" (look)
Ham (Sam)
A-doe (Tato)
me-me-mems (M&Ms)
O-wee (Odie)
ees (cheese, and shoes)
mammas (chickens- one is named mama)
Please
aw-ree (sorry)
He loves cars, Jake and the Neverland Pirates (he calls it, "And me") and has recently discovered Toy Story. Buzz is his favorite, and now anything flying in the sky is automatically "Buzz." Ben adores his older brothers, and tries so hard to keep up with them. He is more "boy" at 2 than Sam and Mateo were, and it amazes and scares me at the same time. Ben is persistent, stubborn, and quick to give hugs and say "sorry." He's the best eater, and eats whatever is on his plate. I love it! Some of his favorite foods are: apples (he calls them "balls") cheese, goldfish, grapes, cantaloupe (although we recently discovered he's allergic :/) strawberries, and "nacks" (fruit snacks).
We're lucky to have this crazy kid in our family! Happy birthday to our Benny Boo-Boo!
2 comments:
No reason to have mommy guilt for that cute party! I love the theme and I'm sure Ben was thrilled with the cupcakes, the presents, the balloons, and having people who loved him there! That's about a perfect list to me! Happy Birthday cute Ben!
So cute! Way to take it easy! Say no to mommy guilt!
Post a Comment