Um... I'm pretty sure Sam was just turning 4 like a couple days ago.
And now he's 7.
SEVEN!
In one more year, this boy will be baptized!
He's practically a grown up now!
They grow up too fast.
Anyway, on to the birthday celebrations.
On his actual birthday, Sam was really bummed that he actually had to go to school.
(Normally, school starts after his birthday).
I took McDonald's to him for lunch, and he was thrilled.
After school and dinner, he was able to open presents from us.
For his family party, he decided on a Scooby-Doo theme.
Sam was pretty excited to have Mummy Dogs for dinner.
(They're his favorite "Halloween" food)
Sam's quite the 7-year-old.
He seems to get a little more obnoxious every year.
He told me not too long ago that he was bad when he was 6,
but he's going to be EVEN WORSE when he's 7!
So far, he's right.
Just kidding.
It's just really interesting (and fun) to watch him grow.
Boys just crack me up.
It's a good thing I have a lot of them, right? ;)
The Cake.
Manuel actually made the tag for me.
I had tried doing it myself and got so mad I threw a spatula across the room.
I had been working on it for awhile and hadn't eaten anything.
Apparently I need food to function.
After my little tantrum, Manuel told me to eat my lunch while he
put the tag together.
He did a better job than I did!
put the tag together.
He did a better job than I did!
Sam is an awesome kid.
He's helpful and sensitive.
He loves LEGOs.
And Nintendo.
And drawing.
He's a smartypants- an excellent reader and likes math.
He's passionate and stubborn, which can be a good and a bad thing depending
on the situation. :)
Here's Sam's 7 year birthday interview:
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Spaghetti
Who is your best friend? Hudson
What do you like to do at home? Play Nintendo
Who is your favorite super hero? Robin
What is your favorite movie? Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
What is your favorite book? Captain Underpants
Where is your favorite place to go? Chuck E Cheese
What do you like to wear? Green (uhh... ok)
What things make you happy? Lots of things
What things make you sad? People beating me up. (Um... does this happen often?!)
What do you do when you're mad? I hit everything and just get mad and I always go to my room.
What is your favorite TV show? Spongebob (which is funny considering he isn't allowed to watch it!)
What is your favorite restaurant? How 'bout we just say... Cafe Rio
Who is your favorite person from the scriptures? Samuel the Lamanite
What is your favorite Primary song? My Heavenly Father Loves Me
1 comment:
I love this little boy. One day I'm not going to be able to pick him up and hug him, he's growing up so fast. He is so sensitive to the needs of others around him. I'm so glad he blesses my life. Thanks for sharing him.
Post a Comment