Mateo started Preschool!
He goes to a cute little preschool in his teacher's basement.
Her name is Ms. Shayla and she is great!
Mateo was super excited to go, but I found out later that he cried
at school his first day.
Poor kid.
He loves it now though!
His friends, Layne, and Sadie are in his class as well.
It's cute because they'll wait for each other and walk into the house together.
I love all of the cute things he has brought home so far!
Sam started 2nd grade!
That's right, folks.
Second.Grade.
When did he get so old?
Poor Sam has had some struggles already.
He misses his Papa a lot,
and that made going to school kind of hard.
We're working through it, and hopefully Sam can get some help
with his grieving.
My little guys are growing up!
I'm so lucky to be their mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment