Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*Beware* Super Mushy Post- Yuck!


Four years ago today Manuel and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It is amazing how vivid certain memories can be. I can remember that day like it just happened. I am so lucky to have Manuel as my husband. I am not exaggerating when I say that I have the best husband ever- I really do! Manuel cooks, cleans, fixes stuff, kills spiders, assembles furniture I have dismantled and can't remember how it was taken apart, and so many other things! I have learned through talking to friends and family members that it is not normal to have such a helpful husband, and I try to brag about it whenever I can. :) He always puts our needs before his, and doesn't ask for anything in return (except for a few VW bug parts every now and then!) Even when he frustrates me, I am always glad it's him frustrating me and not someone else. Manuel is such a great example to me, and is an amazing father to our children. I love watching him take care of them, and play with them. The other day he came home with 3 Hot Wheels cars he found for Sam at Wal-Mart and was so excited to give them to him. So much has happened in the past 4 years I can't wait to see where we will be in 4 more years! Let's hope it's a bigger house, and maybe a little girl! :)

5 comments:

Megs said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a great couple and I look up to you both. Congratulations on 4 years - that's great!

PS - When is a good time for a visit? I want to catch up without a million emails! :)

Tawnya said...

Congrats on four years! That is so exciting. Happy anniversary.

LadySVR said...

MUSHY!! LOL!! I'm so proud of you for getting all mushy! LOVE IT!!
Manuel is AWESOME! But, he is also VERY lucky! You two are so perfect together, and your family is just WONDERFUL!
I know you hope to have a bigger house but it better be close to where we live! Your family has to be the BEST neighbors EVER!!!

Michael and Laura said...

So cute! Congrats on the 4 year mark! That is so awesome! Happy Anniversary!!

Lisel said...

Congrats - what a cute couple and family you are!