It is hard to believe, but Mateo is three months old! He is a very smiley guy, and laughs all the time! He loves to cuddle, and his love for food is obvious. :) I cannot believe how fast time goes by- it seems to go even faster with two kids! I am so grateful to have the opportunity to stay home with our little guys. Sam blows me away with his wild imagination, and I try not to get too frustrated when I feel like I can't get anything done because I know they won't be little forever. For now, I just try to have as much fun as I can with Sam and our little Potato.
5 comments:
Little potato...ha ha ha. You're funny. You're so great - you don't complain hardly at all, yet I know two kids must be a handful. You're amazing! :)
gosh he's so big already! he's so cute and he looks exactly like you + manty its so funny. I've been really sick these past few days with a tooth ache then throwing up because the vicoden the ER gave me was too strong so Ive been up there a lot too changing medicine and stuff so I will get to the post office asap! Theres lots of goodies for sam too :} i have to get all the car stuff everytime i see it now
You guys really do have such cute kids! Seriously, they have Michael and I wrapped around their cute little fingers! Love them!
Three months...already?!?! Little Potato...just too cute. I love that Emi calls him Sam's Will'm or Matato! Kids are HILARIOUS!! I totally melted when he fell asleep in my arms today! I wish they would stay little babies for FOREVER!! Time flies by way too fast!!
Oh he is cute!! I love is chunk! And I love that he is so smiley!! So cute!
Post a Comment