Thanks for the post Laura! I am totally stealing your tag! Love you guys!
What are your middle names? Mine is Elizabeth and Manuel doesn't have one.
How long have you been together? We have been married for 4 years next month, but we've been together for 6.
How long have you been together? We have been married for 4 years next month, but we've been together for 6.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? Um... a few weeks of talking on the phone wondering if he would EVER ask me on a date!
How old are each of you? Manuel is 32 (SO OLD!) and I am 25 but I don't like to talk about it.
Whose siblings do you see the most? Probably my siblings. We see them quite a bit since they don't even live a mile away from us. Especially Jesse now that he has a VW Bug. He and Manuel talk all the time- it's cute.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Without giving too much information, I would say work schedules. It kind of turns your whole world upside down.
Did you go to the same school? Yes we did, but in two very different time periods... Manuel's OLD! :)
Are you from the same home town? Pretty much!
Who is smarter? This sounds really conceited, but I am, and I will only admit it because Manuel tells me all the time. However, as far as the Gospel and, anything to do with cars, and many other things, he is much smarter than I am.
Who is most sensitive? Manuel is pretty sensitive, but I am MUCH worse!
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? California, and I hope to go there again soon!
Who has the craziest exes? I do, no competition and definitely NO details!
Who has the worst temper? That would be me.
Who does the cooking? Manuel is a contributor when it comes to cooking, but I cook more.
Who is the neat-freak? We both like a tidy house, but I am more OCD about it. I drive him crazy with my weirdness!
Who is more stubborn? I think we can both be pretty stubborn at times.
Who hogs the bed? Sam does. Manuel and I just survive on small corners of the bed. I know, what in the world were we thinking?!
Who wakes up earlier? Manuel does, but I am normally not too far behind him!
Where was your first date? We went to Amici's and to see a movie.
Who is more jealous? Neither one really. Interesting...
How long did it take to get serious? I think things were serious after a few months. I was an old spinster by the time we started dating anyway! (By Mormon standards that is!)
Who eats more? Sadly, I think I do. At least most of the time. However, I do require 500 extra calories to nourish a baby... that justifies it...right?
Who does the laundry? Both of us do, but I do more since I am home more than he is!
Who's better with the computer? Considering he freezes the computer almost every time he's on it, that would be me!
Who drives when you are together? Normally Manuel.
I tag Lisel, Sara, and Keri!
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!! Cade read it with me - actually I read it & kept scrolling & he told me I was scrolling too fast! So here is our feedback - Manual is not old (I'm typing that since Cade is the same age - actually about 6 months OLDer than Manuel) and I'm a big whopping year younger than Manual (I think I'm old!!) And I'll do my tag on this tomorrow because my OLD body needs sleep!!
What a fun tag =) Glad to know a little more about you two!
Post a Comment