Okay, so this post is a few days late, but Mateo is two months old! He is a smiley little guy, and his dad is pretty much the only one that can make him laugh the most. He had his two month appointment on Wednesday and our chunky monkey weighs 13 lbs 8 oz! He is currently in the 95th percentile for height and weight- he's the size of a 3 month old! On Friday I had to pull out his 3-6 month clothes because everything was getting too tight. The doctor even told me to start giving him rice cereal to see if we can get him to sleep through the night! I am not quite ready for that! The past two months have flown by. I am so grateful for my little guys and how much fun we have already. It's hard to imagine life without two boys...but I do remember getting a lot more sleep! :)
8 comments:
I'm glad he's doing so well! I missed you at church today.
HOlli he is a very cute little boy! How has Sam taken to big brotherhood?
Holy cow, he is so cute and so big. I can't believe he is already two months.
Not too long before Mateo & Will are running around in our backyards! He is so cute...I love the chunky cheeks! He weighs more than Will weighed at his 4 month check up!! LOL!! I love baby rolls! Emi never had ANY - EVER! So I think its adorable!!
He really is such a stud. I love his kissable cheeks! You guys are so good at having babies! =)
Cute post! I love you and your little family!
Oooh I love chubby healthy babies! Good job mom!
Sorry about the sleep. Maybe someday!
I swear you have the dang cutest kids!
Post a Comment