Friday afternoon we drove up to Blackfoot for my dad's wedding. It was a super quick trip- we got there around 6:30, the wedding started at 8, then we were back on the road headed home at 9:30. Long day!
Sam and Uncle Michael making funny faces.
The boys with Grandpa B. (aka The Groom)
Even though it was a quick trip, it was nice to see my family! I was kind of bummed that the photographer didn't take any pictures of my dad, Katie, and all of the kids together so I took it upon myself to snap some pictures with my camera. The photographer seemed annoyed, but that's what she gets for not being very thorough, right?:) If she's taking pictures of my dad, Katie and her kids, wouldn't it make sense to take some with us? Maybe that's just me though, and since I'm not a professional photographer, I guess I can't really say. :)
Anyway, I hope to get to know Katie soon, and I wish the newly married couple the best of luck!
P.S. On our drive home some crazy animal ran right into our van on the freeway! It was pitch black and scared the crap out of us! Manuel pulled over to figure out what had happened, and there's a good sized dent on the sliding door of the van. I know this sounds mean, but I hope whatever it was died. It smashed the van pretty good, so I am sure it was suffering somewhere. I JUST got my van out of the body shop a few weeks ago! What the heck?!?
6 comments:
Aw! Your dad got married! Congrats to them! :) That really stinks about the van!
Your boys look adorable with pink ties! Real men wear pink! :)
I hope whatever dented your door died too!
I thought the quote was from Little Women - but the more I think about it I believe that was just in the book & I don't know if it was in the movie. So I cheated & asked my niecee who said Corpse Bride which I don't remember anything about!!
CORPSE BRIDE!!! yay! extra points. and no I didn't cheat :) Corban describes that movie as "the one where the dead girl gets married to the alive boy."
Dang I produce good looking kids! Two oldest are mine!! Followed by the two ADORABLE grandsons in the pink ties!! Must be in the genes!!
Oh good! You posted the pictures! I was wanting to see them after I talked to you yesterday. Scary about the animal & photographers SHOULD know better!!!
Post a Comment