Tato cracks me up! Love the pic! So him!
a thousand giggles is right! What a silly kid! Love him!
Cade said he must be taking fashion tips from people on our street. He is too cute! He was so funny Thursday night - he was smelling the flower bows!! We just love Tatoelicious! Both of your boys are awesomely crazy entertainment!!
Oh I love boys...they remind me of little men...by the way! Their Halloween costumes rock! Soooo cute!
Oh, I love kids! I love capturing the crazy things they come up with too, priceless!
HAHAHA!!! That is so funny!! I can't believe that he even took a nap with them on! Silly boy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tato cracks me up! Love the pic! So him!
a thousand giggles is right! What a silly kid! Love him!
Cade said he must be taking fashion tips from people on our street. He is too cute! He was so funny Thursday night - he was smelling the flower bows!! We just love Tatoelicious! Both of your boys are awesomely crazy entertainment!!
Oh I love boys...they remind me of little men...by the way! Their Halloween costumes rock! Soooo cute!
Oh, I love kids! I love capturing the crazy things they come up with too, priceless!
HAHAHA!!! That is so funny!! I can't believe that he even took a nap with them on! Silly boy!
Post a Comment