This is Sam.
He has a serious problem.
He hates to wear real clothes.
I have a strict "everyone dressed by 10 am" rule at our house.
Believe it or not, he really does get dressed every morning.
Then we will run errands and the minute he gets home he changes into pajamas.
This drives me crazy for numerous reasons.
#1. It is currently 1:30 in the afternoon. Pajamas are for evening hours
and early morning. They are not all day attire.
#2. They don't even match. It drives me CRAZY that he walks around
looking like a hobo all day long. At least be a matching hobo!
#3. Today, we ran to the grocery store first thing in the morning.
All I had to do was run the groceries inside and make sure
the cold stuff made it into the fridge. Then we had to leave again.
I turn around and notice within the 2 minutes he had been inside
he had already changed into pajamas.
2 MINUTES!
I was livid. We were on a time crunch and he had changed
his clothes!
I seriously cannot handle this new habit of his.
I hate having to wait for him to change into his clothes,
not to mention the fact that he has to get CLEAN clothes
every time he changes.
Extra laundry does not make me happy.
I REFUSE to let him go out in public in his pajamas.
It's bad enough I have to walk around with him wearing
some sort of costume.
The other day he insisted on wearing his Buzz Lightyear costume
all day long.
Anyone want a headstrong 4 year old?
He's about to send me to the looney bin.
7 comments:
That's too funny. Most days around here we're lucky if I get out of pj's - let alone Emerie ;)
I'll take him...he'll fit right in! PJ's it is! And, if they don't match the better! Also we like camo here...so I'll have to hook him up with some!! :)
I feel your pain, Caleb goes through about 6 outfits a day. Most are not going out or weather appropriate and the laundry could put me under! Kids and their crazy quirks!
At least he has clothes on!
That'd drive me crazy too! Make sure you have him help with the laundry (although my kids actually think that is fun).
My girls like doing laundry too. I would hide his PJ's somewhere up high and just tell him that he can't wear them till the sun has gone down. But I can be mean sometimes. =)That would really drive me crazy. Maybe you could say that if he has his PJ's on then he has to take a nap because they are only for sleeping.
ha. ha.. I'm sure you think I'm a nut! we love to have "do nothing pj days" at our house :) corbans thing lately is to insist on wearing his pjs UNDER his clothing for the day. thanks to that awesome snowstorm/power outtage when I made him wear layers of clothing- now he thinks that because there's snow on the ground he should wear 2-3 layers all the time.
Post a Comment