Monday, November 1, 2010

Wheeler Farm!

A couple weeks ago we went to Wheeler Farm with some friends for Halloween fun!  My friend had found some discount tickets where we could go through a corn maze, go for a hay ride (there wasn't any hay...) and pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch!  It was SO much fun! I've never been to Wheeler Farm before. Sam and Mateo were mesmerized by the ducks and geese. Of course our trip to Wheeler Farm would be the day that I leave my SD card in my computer at home. Boo! Luckily we were still waiting for some people to show up so I ran over to RC Willey to buy one.  I'm so glad I did- isn't this picture adorable?:)
 In the corn maze! We had such a large group it was hard to keep track of kids. Luckily we had a lot of moms with us so we helped each other out.  I felt like I was yelling for my kids the whole time!  They had fun running around with their friends.
In the "pumpkin patch!"  We were a little disappointed that the "patch" was more like a "pile" but it was ok!
 On the hay ride minus the hay!  The boys thought it was pretty cool.  I felt bad because I was on the phone hashing out some family stuff for most of the ride. :(  I just hope my kids don't feel like I was ignoring them (or my friends thinking I am rude!).  Their favorite part was when we rode past the animals. Mateo thought it was awesome!
 Mateo was a little overwhelmed by all of the choices in the pumpkin patch.
The perfect pumpkin!
We had a great day at Wheeler Farm with our friends!

4 comments:

Primitive Designs said...

I have the cutest grandkids! You need to put the picture of Sam when he was a tot from Red Butte sitting on the pile of pumpkins next to this one.

Does Sam's cheesy smile remind any one of a certain person in a teacup picture w/ Sam from a previous post?

Megs said...

Cute pictures! Pumpkin patches are so fun!

Tawnya said...

What cute little boys!! I miss Wheeler farm!

Laura Burtis said...

Such cute pictures! What adorable little boys!!