While we were shopping at JCPenney the other day, Sam spotted this suit and said, "Oh Mommy! I NEED this!" The fact that he was SO excited about having a suit of his own melted my heart, and since we were in the market for an Easter outfit anyway, I decided to get it for him. He insisted on wearing it to church on Sunday, and was so proud of it he wore his little suit all day long. As Manuel was getting ready for church, Sam walked up to him, opened his eyes really big, and whispered "We look the same!" He definitely looks like a little Manuel! Just wanted share:)
5 comments:
That's darling! I love little suits on little men! :)
That is just adorable!
He did look very stunning in his suit! So handsome! I'm glad I got to see him in person too.
Oh my gosh! He is so cute! He looks like such a big boy!!
Wow, he is such a handsome boy!!
Post a Comment