Saturday, September 10, 2011

5 1/2 Weeks

 Last Saturday, I wanted to post about Ben being one month old. Obviously, it didn't happen. Then this past Wednesday I wanted to post about him being 5 weeks old. That didn't happen either. With Kindergarten and trying to keep the house in order, I feel like I barely have time for anything else! Better late than never though, so here is a post about Ben at 5 1/2 weeks.

He is SUCH a good baby! I need to stop saying that because I will probably jinx myself, but he really is. He rarely cries. Most of the time he just makes noises until someone gets him what he needs- it's adorable. He only wakes up twice a night- once around 2 and then again around 5. He wakes up to eat and then goes right back to sleep. It really makes a huge difference in my sanity to actually sleep at night! We are so lucky to have such a sweet little baby. We love him so much! He has already acquired some nicknames: Little Peanut, Sully, Mr Prickle Pants, Little Mister, and Benny. However, I have made it VERY clear that I do not want him to be called Benny. Apparently his dad is the only one that can, because he does anyway.




About a month before Ben was born I asked Laura's sister, Kathrin, if she would take Ben's newborn pics. She owns her own photography business and took our wedding pics so I thought it would be cute to have her take Ben's pictures. She's awesome! She specializes in families and weddings. If you're in need of a photographer, you can check out her website HERE.

 She took so many adorable pictures! It took me awhile to decide which ones to post! I love them all, so I had to share as many as I could. Enjoy :)









 Love this sweet little face
Here is a picture of Ben today.
5 1/2 weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben is too cute & the last pic you posted at 5 1/2 weeks looks like Sam when he was "diddle". :)

Day Family Blog said...

What a cutie! You actually try to keep your house in order :) I have given up. He sounds like a wonderful little guy. Can't wait to meet him!

Laura Burtis said...

LOVE all of the pictures! He is just so dang adorable!

Megan said...

He is sooooo cute and sweet, I just adore him!