Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I CAN can!

My friend (and neighbor) Sara and I canned peaches today! It was our first canning attempt ever, and we did it! I am very proud of us, and I realized that canning isn't as scary as I thought it would be. Well, at least a water-bath isn't! I'll have to work up to the pressure cooker, but I have SO many things I want to can now! Bring it on, baby!

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is so cool! I want to can too but I also am intimidated.

LadySVR said...

WE ROCK!! I'm stealing the photo...

Megan said...

So glad to hear it was a success! Now we need to can! I don't even know where to start :/

Lisel said...

So jealous!! I want peaches - where did you end up getting them?

Laura Burtis said...

I'm SO impressed! Those peaches look absolutely delicious!