I married this guy. :)
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! He is seriously the best, EVER! He works hard so that I can be a stay-at-home mom, he's a wonderful Priesthood holder, and a great example to our boys. He is incredibly supportive, and kind of spoils me. :) He's respectful, and funny, and caring, and A LOT of other amazing things. Our anniversary ALWAYS falls near Stake Conference for some reason, so we had to adapt our celebration around that. We went to the mall so I could get the TOMS ballet flats I wanted, and Manuel needed some new trucks and bearings for one of his skateboards. After shopping, we ate dinner at Macaroni Grill, then headed home to get ready for the adult session. We had a great time together! We really need to go on dates more often.
The other day, my brother-in-law gave me the best compliment ever. He told me that Manuel and I were very lucky to have found each other. I told him that I feel like I'm the lucky one, and Manuel kind of got the short end of the deal. Antonio told me I was wrong, and that I shouldn't feel that way. He went on to say that Manuel is so lucky to have me because I am a great mother, and he loves to watch me with the boys. He told me that Manuel and I have great kids, and he knows it's because of how we parent them. I am always feeling like I am a horrible mother, and that my boys deserve someone better. Manuel and I both get frustrated with our crazy children, but it was SO nice to hear that from my brother-in-law. We really do have some great kids. They may be crazy, but they're boys. They're supposed to be. Yes, we all have things we need to work on, but that's what life is for.
We have been so blessed! I am so grateful that I found such an amazing guy to be with FOREVER! I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father, who has provided a way for us to be with our families for Eternity. I love Manuel and our boys so much. It would be devastating if they couldn't be mine forever.



4 comments:
CONGRATS!! I'm looking at your wedding pics & wondering if you two have the fountain of youth in your basement, as neither of you have aged. You two are such an amazing couple, and we love you & your family!
I absolutely LOVE your family! :) I truly hope I can have a family that close and cute someday!! YES! Go on more dates, you know who to call if you need a sitter!! ;)
I thought for sure I had commented. friendship fail :(. anyways, happy anniversary! again! you two are great and you're so gorgeous!! and those boys...goodness. good looking spawn right there ;)
Happy anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment