I have been in serious need of some updated pics of my boys. Our picture wall currently has pictures that were taken when Mateo was a YEAR old. Shameful. Sadly, I actually had some taken the year before last, but I didn't love them, so they never made it on the wall. Now that we have Ben, something needed to change! I decided to take the boys to FotoFly this time, instead of our usual boring trip to Penney's. They did not disappoint!
I have a few reasons why FotoFly is awesome, and I will list them righ now. :)
1. I am a moron, and thought I had scheduled our pics for the first Monday in March. I had the boys all ready, drove the 30 minutes to get there, just to realize that my appointment wasn't for a whole month! I was already having a bad day, so I was near tears. They started looking at other openings they had for me, and were talking about putting us on the cancellation list, when a boy poked his head around the corner and said, "We just had someone that needed to leave. There's 30 minutes left in the session. Do you want to try it?" Of course I said yes! I couldn't believe they were willing to do that for me!
2. They charge a flat $79 fee. You leave with the disc in hand that day! They also have an "upgrade" option where you can get your pictures on a flash drive instead of a CD. I chose that route because the pictures would be safer than on a disc that would end up all scratched. If you want prints, any size up to 8x10 is only $4! AWESOME!
3. They have cute backgrounds, and offer a good variety. They made sure that the boys had different poses in everything they took.
4. They were SO good with the boys! 2 gentlemen took their pictures, and they were awesome. They had Sam and Mateo belly laughing the whole time. One of the guys reminded me of Jesse, which made me miss him even more, but it was nice to have a reminder of my little brother!
5. The photographers told me that my boys did exceptionally well. Then, when I was looking at the pics, the girl helping me said that we ended up with a ton of pictures. Normally, in a 45 min session, they get 30-45 good pics, and we ended up with 68 pictures, in THIRTY minutes! It was nice to hear that my boys were well-behaved. Sometimes I feel like they're a little too crazy. :)
Go to FotoFly if you need a good indoor place for pics! Thanks for listening to me rave about their amazingness. You may now view pictures of my adorable children. :)
I love their pictures SO much! For some reason, I didn't end up with all of the pictures, but FotoFly is sending me a new flash drive. I'll have to add some more after I get it. :)










10 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH! HOLLI!! Every single one of these pictures is ADORABLE! I love that they had them laughing so much! Seriously, I am so in love with ALL these pictures! LOVE all 3 of those adorable boys!
I can't get enough of these! that second one down, with Ben in bw is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him and kiss him to death!!! too cute. and I love the outfits ytheory the boys in!
I LOVE THESE! They are so ADORABLE!! Ben is so camera friendly!! I love it!! My favorite is Ben's 3rd from the bottom!! SO CUTE! These made my day! :)
Way cute! I love how the boys look like themselves without the "cheese" smile. Thanks for trying the place out for me. :)
GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!! They turned out super cute :) Do you have to print through them as well since they give you a flash drive/CD? Or can you take the disc somewhere else and get prints made? I love the super cute outfits you have the boys in!!
Thanks, Jen! You end up will full copyrights, so you don't have to print through them. I was going to have them print some for me since they're reasonably priced and better quality than Wal-Mart. :)
Adorable! I love them! They turned out super cute (of course, your kids are super cute). I'll definitely have to try it out. You think they can handle all 6 of my crazies?!
They look so good!! I wish I lived there and we could go there. What cute kiddos!
I'm sure they could, Lisel! They actually had 2 photographers helping us, so between the two of them, they were able to quickly get the kids into position. They were really great :)
I have heard a lot about FotoFly lately and am planning on taking my family there. They did a fabulous job but your cute kids made the pictures even better.
Post a Comment