I really love this picture of Ben. He's so sweet! Blogger mixed my pictures up, so sorry if some of them seem kind of random. :) Enjoy the pics!
I really love this picture too. Shoot, I love all of them! Can one family have so much attitude though?!
Sam, cheesin' it up. He is such a ham! He was kind of a punk at first too, but he loves attention, so he was eating it all up.
Please pay attention to this picture, and the next two. This is prime example of Mateo being a punk.
I sure love our family! Even if my kids can't do normal smiles in pictures. Who wants that anyway? Tongues, squinty faces, and crazy eyes are a lot more fun. :) I am so grateful for Kathrin and her amazing-ness! She takes a TON of pictures, so we were able to get some where everyone was actually looking at the camera, and also looked like normal human beings! I know that working with kids is hard when you're trying to take pics, and she really did an excellent job. We had a lot of fun with Kathrin! You can check her website out HERE
9 comments:
LOVE THE PICS!!
Great family pics - I love them! And happy belated anniversary too, you guys are a great couple and have an amazing family :)
So cute!! And you look so beautiful! I LOVE your hair, wish I was daring enough to do those bangs!
Whoever convinced you to buy skinny jeans was right on the money!! They look great on you and I love your hair. You have such a beautiful family and I am so blessed that we are still in contact after so many years. The photos are amazing!!
Thank you! You guys are so sweet! Talisha, I'm glad we're still in contact too :)
They really did all turn out FANTASTIC Holli! I think these are some of my fave family photos ever!! The boys all look so cute, and you look absolutely beautiful!! Kat really does such a great job!
SO CUTE! I LOVE how she takes pictures!! It really captures all their personalities!! SERIOUSLY! and not to mention you look way HOT in those skinnies! Girl, you are looking sTyLisH as always!!! ;D
I love the pictures! What a gorgeous family! You look smokin' hot in those pants! So cute and I'm so glad you got some updated ones. :) Happy day! And let me know if you need prints :)
I love these. You really do look fanfreakintastic.
Post a Comment