Tuesday, April 3, 2012

8 Months

EIGHT MONTHS?!
REALLY?!
Our "Benny Boo-Boo"* is EIGHT months old!
*sigh*
I know, I know.
I go through this EVERY month, but it kills me.
Before I know it, he won't be a baby anymore.
Believe me, though, I am soaking up as much baby time as I can.
With a face like this, he doesn't stay on the ground playing for long.

 Ben is the sweetest baby ever. He loves to smile, loves to gives kisses, and loves to snuggle.  He really loves his mama, and I'm not complaining. :) He also loves cold Dr Pepper. He gets it from his dad.

 He prefers rolling as his mode of transportation. Rolling everywhere he can possibly go. He's starting to get up on his knees, so I'm sure he'll be crawling before we know it. I'm sure some people with think I am a horrible parent for not having him crawling already, but I don't want him to crawl early. It doesn't mean he won't be a smart kid either. Sometimes, I think people get a little too caught up in the timing of the milestones. I'm taking it easy. With 2 crazy boys already running around, keeping Ben in one place is something I would like to encourage for a little while. Don't judge. :)
We sure love this little guy! Everyone around us loves him too. He has the sweetest disposition, and he is truly a blessing to our family.
He loves to babble, and says "mama" and "dada," although "mama" is his favorite word.
Probably because I'm his favorite person. :)
He has 4 teeth, and I hope that's it for a while. He's anxious to use them though. He thinks he's ready for steak, but I told him he needs to wait a little bit.
He's growing up too fast!


*Disclaimer:"Benny Boo-Boo" is a family nickname that has caught on thanks to my mom and Manuel. It will NOT be a name he will use outside of our family. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. :) 

4 comments:

LadySVR said...

Seriously? 8 MONTHS?? I can't believe he has chompers already! I love it when he smiles. He is just DARLING!!!

I love the disclaimer & I will respect it! I'm working on one for Ben since 'Licious was SO successful! :)

RH said...

He sounds so much like my Kendric! He is sooo adorable!! Happy eight months little guy! :)

Courtney B said...

Oh goodness... he is PRECIOUS! Love the pictures!

Laura Burtis said...

HAHAHA!! I love your Disclaimer! Literally made me LOL! He is such a sweet baby boy! We sure love him and his adorable smiles! Cannot believe he is already 8 months!! Crazy!