Friday, April 3, 2009

4 Months Old!

It is hard to believe Mateo is 4 months old today! He is a happy little guy, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! Everyone falls in love with him as soon as they see him because of his cute smile and super chubby cheeks. I wanted to post a "4 month" picture of him but my camera is dead! I will post some pics next week when I post the results from his doctor's appointment.
At four months Mateo: smiles and laughs all the time.
Loves to be sitting up so he can watch the action.
Mommy is his favorite, and he always has to make sure he can see or
hear her.
Is trying his hardest to roll over and is almost there!
Already tries to watch TV with his big brother.
Loves to suck on anything BUT his pacifier- hands are his favorite
Kicks his legs and whenever he is happy or excited
Has to sit at the table with us during dinner, and he really wants to eat
the big boy food!
We are lucky to have such a happy boy! He has just about grown out of most of his 3-6 month clothes, so we are preparing for the move to 6-9 months. Pretty soon he will have out grown his brother! Oh our big Potato!

1 comment:

Megs said...

I love that you call him your big potato...too funny! I hope that Mateo and Emerie will be life-long friends! :)