My not-so-little brother is 24 today so I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday! Michael is one of the sweetest guys you would ever meet, and would give you the shirt off his back. The only problem is that he has to act all "tough" and pretend that he isn't like that at all! He is such a great uncle to my boys, and is one of Sam's favorites. He talks about "Uncle Michael" all the time and gets excited whenever he sees him. Michael will make a great dad one day... hopefully one day soon! :) He is also starting Culinary school soon, and he has always been a great cook so watch out! One day he'll own his own restaurant and it will be amazing. Happy Birthday Michael! We love you!
1 comment:
That is so bad that you beat me to this post! Man, I am slacking! He really is a sweetheart isn't he?! And it doesn't hurt that he isn't bad to look at either =). I am one very lucky gal!
Post a Comment