Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Aside from homework and the water heater fiasco we had a great weekend! My sister and I had a little cake decorating competition, which anyone who knows me well knows that I can be pretty competitive. Unfortuately, my sister is the same way so it wasn't the friendliest competition! I ended up winning, and she eventually started talking to me again so maybe we'll do it again next year, who knows! Easter Sunday consisted of brunch & an egg hunt at my parent's house, church, then dinner at Manuel's parent's house. I posted some pics, including pictures of the competition. My sister decorated the lamb cake (it's a family tradition) and I decorated the bunnies. I had an idea to make little carrots out of mini cupcakes, but the store only had red sour straws instead of green so I did the best I could! Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!


Little Potato


Samuel trying not to smile for Aunt Laura's camera

My bunnies!!



The Lamb cake (disguised as a rabbit)














2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Very cute cakes! You've got talent.

Michael and Laura said...

You guys really are so funny...and so competitive. They both looked AWESOME! That was so hilarious when Sammy wouldn't smile at me for anything. He is such a funny boy.