Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pics

The other day I realized that the only family picture
we had with Mateo in it was from his blessing.
That's right- HIS BLESSING!
I felt like a horrible mother so decided
it was time to take action.
We loaded up the kids and headed to Penney's.
This one was more of a "blooper" pic since my
hair is stuck to Sam's shirt, and Sam isn't even looking
at the camera.
And I must also say I HATE any picture I am in.
Seriously.
How adorable is this baby?
I think I fell in love with Mateo
all over again after seeing these pictures.
I know that every parent is biased,
but seriously people, he is FREAKING adorable!

Oh Samuel. His "little stinker" look
completely matches his "little stinker" personality.
Trust me on this one.


My cute little boys.
Sam didn't want his brother anywhere near him,
but luckily the photographer was patient
and Sam finally gave in.
Mateo adores his big brother.



The one and only family pic I am completely
satisfied with. A lot of time was dedicated
to the single pictures of the boys, which I appreciate,
but the whole point was some good family pics.
One where I didn't feel fat or ugly.
Oh well.
At least my kids and husband are cute.




5 comments:

Lisel said...

Are you calling me a bad mother?! :) The pictures turned out great! What a cute family! And your boys are stinking adorable!

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

LOVE the pics!! They are seriously adorable. And I think you look great!

Preston & Courtney Dial said...

I think your pictures are priceless! Expecially the boys, it is always fun to see little personalities come out in pictures! I think you look cute, such a happy little family.

Jana and Brett said...

YOUR HAIR is absolutely darling. I love that color on you! And your little family is so handsome. :0) Good Job!

LadySVR said...

ADORABLE!! Your boys are so cute! I think it's hilarious that we try so hard to get one to look at the camera and then the other one looks away. LOVE IT!!